You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Forum Cash Credit Award Started in BiharSpider.Com

Dear Members,
    From today ,We have decided to give cash credit in our forum section of this website. This will depends on the following factor:

1. You have to post good response to the member's query.
    2. You can give your suggestions and get cash credit .
    3. You can share any information with us in your own words to get cash credit.
    4. Your response must be descriptive to get this credit.

You will not get cash credit for each and every response but the good response will get cash credit.

First credit goes to Andy for his suggestion: See the response here.

Any Suggestions to improve this award, are most welcome.

Note:Please use this thread to post your suggestions because we will take sometime to implement the suggestions and if they will be at same place then it will be easy to implement.
    http://www.biharspider.com/forum/92-Give-Your-Suggestion-Feedback-here.aspx

Thank You.
    This is really a very nice input given by you sir. A really cherishing news for all of us. Specially for the forum interested contributors.

Regards

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Dear Sir
    You Have posted a nice information. The starting of cash credits in fourm sections will certainly enhances the quality of answering by different members.

I also do my best to bring biharspider.com at top position

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.