You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Link and News sections

Hello friends,

I found that in the link section many posts are not edited and approved and not one post is approved till date.

In the news section I posted a message about the starting of 400 IGNOU centres in Bihar. It is also not edited. It is not a matter if it is kept pending in Links section. But if the news section is not edited regularly, the importance of the news section will be lost.

Are there no editors in this category ?

Regards
    Renjith
    Hello Renjith.R.P ,
    Thanks for the feedback. News is now approved and also the submitted links are approved now.
    Please remember that we can not allow links from those websites which require login to see the link because it will not come to the search engine and so we will not get any benefits. Only Posts backlinks which are openly seen to every one like Yahoo answers and other website and one more thing , we will approve only those links where we will find clickable hyperlinks.

Thank You.

Hi friend,

I just put that link in orkut forums to promote our site. It was not for cash credits or points. I am trying to popularize the site in every possible way.

Regards
    Renjith

Regards
    Renjith

Quote: Honesty is the best Policy

Ok Renjith.R.P .

Thanks for your help again. We are happy that you are very active and working so make this site popular. If this is the reason then Please do not post such links because we are trying to give points and cash credits on every good links.
    If you will tell about this website on any other websites that gives a direct link to this site then it will be more beneficial for both you and this site. You can also give answers in Yahoo answers,if possible.

Thank You.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.