You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

My Introduction

I am santosh kumar singh from UP, I am MCA and working as software engineer. If anyone want any query about software then contact me.
    Hi Santosh
    A very warm welcome to this revenue sharing site. Thank you for joining this site. How to continue in this site and how get cash credits and revenue from Google, these all things has been explained by me in your other threads in Fourm section. I Hoped that you understand it clearly.

I am very happy to know that you are an software engineer. In future I will contact you for some queries related to software. I hope you will coparate with me.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Welcome to BiharSpider.Com .
    Since you are a Software engineer therefore it will be easy to write some good articles based on your field. It will help other members to learn more about your topics. So,you are write articles in resource section of this website so that members will be benefit.
    If you like to write articles then you can participate in this contest:
    http://www.biharspider.com/forum/101-The-Resource-Maestro-Month-Contest.aspx .

Thank you.

Santosh,

Welcome to BiharSpider. I would say the same thing as Pankaj sir has told. If you are a ocmputer engineer then why not help others with the diverse knowledge in the field of computers which you have and in turn get some really handsome payout for those posts. That would be a good idea.

Regards,
    Gyandeep Kaushal

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.