You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

How biharspider pay money

How biharspider pay money they will send cheque or directly credit to bank account.
    Dear Santosh
    Biharspider only send you cash credits that you gain from your quality posting in this site.

For your information, I want to say you that biharspider has no any control on regular payment of a member. It is directly controlled by the Google Company. You have to apply for Google AdSense after a suitable time. what are the minimum conditions for applying Google AdSense, you can read my post "Don't be in hurry for Google AdSense" in Google AdSense section which was started by me. It contained the detailed information related to the Google AdSense.

If you have any query related to it, please post your query in that thread. I will try to solve them.

Meanwhile try to post self-written and quality articles in biharspider.

Best fo Luck!

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Hi Gautam and Santosh,
    Google only pays you for adsense account. If you have Google adsense account then you can earn extra $$ money from this website by your posts.
    No need to worry if you do not have Google Adsense Account. Keep posting the good content in each and every section of this website and you will get cash award on your each best articles or any information submitted on this website.

Once you will reach 1000 Rs in your account then we will pay you either by Demand Draft or Direct Deposit in your bank account.

So, Keep posting and keep earning from this website.

Thank You.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.