You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Satellite televisions

Hi friends,

I am sharath. As we know that satellite televisions like dish TV, airtel, sun direct.. are the current leading satellite televisions in the current technology. Could you please explain what is the actual procedure for communicating satellite televisions, how signal transmits etc because i have searched in the internet but i couldn't get required information. So please help me out..!
    Hello Cherry,

It is perfectly true what Ravishankara sir told about the forum section and the ask experts section. However, since you have posted this in this section, let me now tell you that we had a contest regarding the direct to home services, or the DTH services about which you are talking. So it would be quite easy for you. If you want to know more about the procedure etc. I would like to give you the link to my own entry of the post. You can go through that link and you would be able to find valuables there.

Here is my entry: DTH Services in India

Thanks.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.