You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Member of the Month and Member of the Week Awards - Started

Hello fellow BSers,

Since last month, our site has gained active participation, so it looks to be the correct time to announce the two most demanded awards -

1. The Member of the Week Award - [ Minimum 500 points in last 7 days ]
    2. The Member of the Month Award - [ Minimum 2000 points in last 30 days ]

The Member of the award will be worth Rs. 50 and the Member of the Month Award will be worth Rs. 200. So instead of reading this forum post, start contributing as fast as possible. The former award will be announced at the end of each week and the latter will be announced at the end of each month. So, for those, who wish to show their presence in BS need to be really active contributors.

So, it looks like the game has become even hotter.

NOTE - Points gained from community and gallery and video sections won't be considered. The The Member of the Week Award will be applicable from next week and The Member of the Month Award from the next month.
    @ Gyandeep
    This is a very good announcement for Biharspider. I have already requested Pankaj sir to start this award.
    Again many thanks for this announcement. I will do my best to make this site most popular among members.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Gyandeep sir
    Here I want to know that when you will announce the cash credits for the winner of Active GD- The ninth anniversary of Jharkhand ? Please response to me as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Hello,
    It is been a great announcement. I am looking forward to see some good contributions from the members. Members will now on benefited more than previous, because, along with Points & Cash for the submission they could also get the Prize Money as a Bonus.

Wish you all the very best for the MOW & MOM...

Regards,
    Anindya (Andy)

------------------------------
    Need Editor in these two sites:
    www.bengalspider.com
    www.assamspider.com

If you are interested then Join and Show your capabilities...

Thanks Anindya, for your encouragement, by the way, I would like to see an delirious performance from you too, what about that?

Waiting to see a jump up in the contributions from the members.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.