You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

The Biharspider.com - Chatroom for New Year !

Hi Friends,
    How are you. Few days has to go, then after we celebrate New Year and the hot preparations of New Year is going on around your surroundings and also in your home.

What are your plannings for New Year –what say ? You enjoy with your friendno, noYou go for a picnic and enjoy the New Year. You have any other plannings in your minds ? I enjoy every New Year with my family.

If you have some words to say on New Year or/and you would like to give any return or want to chat with any member of Biharspider, so please post your message(s) in this thread.

Rules for Chatting :
    1. Please use @ before the name of a Particular members and underline whole tags using suitable HTML tag as written below.
    2. Please do not use any wrong or adult word, or photos, or any symbol. These are strictly prohibited.

@Pankaj sir : How are u sir. Here we celebrate New Year. I give many-many returns on New Year. Please give your view on this Chatroom.

@Gyandeep : I say Happy New Year to you. A special thanks for helping me on this site.

@Andy : Thanks for contributing to this site. We need your good contribution to make this site popular among members.

@Sunita : Hi sunita, where are you. I have not seen you on this site for many days. Please start contributing to this site as Member of the Week and member of Month are started. Happy New Year to you.

ENJOY CHATTING!
    @Gautam kumar Jha,
    I am fine. Thank you.This thread is good. We can give all wishes to all the members of Biharspider.com at one place.

@ Pankaj sir
    Thanks for your reply to this thread. This may encourage me and other members to take active participation to this site.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.