You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Webmaster required at biharspider.com

Dear members
    As Pankaj Gupta due to his busy schedule is quitting as a webmaster of Biharspider.com, thus the position is now vacant.

Members interested for this post may please response. Only active members with knowledge of search engine will be considered. As a webmaster he will be getting about 80% of revenue earned from the site till 31st Dec 2010 from the date he will be appointed as webmaster.
    It is quite sad to know that Pankaj Gupta is leaving the responsibility of Webmaster. Pankaj is one of the gem amongst the Webmasters of Spider Network..

Guys, please be active and show your potential to become the new webmaster of your state.

Regards,
    Anindya (Andy)

------------------------------
    Need Editor in these two sites:
    www.bengalspider.com
    www.assamspider.com

If you are interested then Join and Show your capabilities...

Hi sir
    I was so sad that Pankaj Gupta is leaving the post of Webmaster of Biharspider.com. I am from Patna and interested to do such a good and responsibility job.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Hi Gautam Kumar Jha
    I know you are from Bihar but presently living in Bangalore. Please be active at Biharspider.com.
    To become a webmaster you have to live with this site for at least one year, then only you can have a bit relaxation, because at initial stage you require all actions to be taken promptly to have a good reputation in search engines.

I would like to contact you after seeing your activities at the site.

Hello Sandy Sir,

I think it was really nice and an enjoyable experience to work under Pankaj sir. He was more of a friend than to an immediate boss so it is a sad news for us that he is quitting this site.

If I am eligible to be the webmaster, I am ready to become the webmaster of the site.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Hi Gyandeep
    You are certainly an asset member of Biharspider and has been with the site site even before Pankaj was introduced as webmaster. You will always remain as a key member of Biharspider but as you know you are too young and have a long career ahead, so I dont want to give such a big responsibility at present even knowing the fact that you are quiet capable of. I will certainly look for some good option for you in future once you settle down a bit from your studies.

Hi Sanjeev sir,
    You say that I am from Bihar but living at Bangalore. This is not correct. I am from Bihar and living in Bihar also. I have been living at Patna from last 12 years.
    Other thing I would like to say that I am active to biharspider. You can see my good contributions in biharspider. I had receive your chat request on my gmail account. Thanks for this.
    If you would like to see me as a webmaster, then I am ready to be a webmaster. I can give time to this site as much as required.

With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

Never mind Goutam, actually i saw you active at Mybengaluru as well, so I thought you are at present in Bangalore.

(Kono baat nai chai Jhaji aha hamra sa chat ka sakai chi ar hum aha ke ii site par active dekha chahe chi taaki Bihar ke naam roushan hoi)

Hi Sanjeev sir,
    Thanks for your reply. I am very happy that you know Methli Language, the heart of Bihar. As you would like to see me as an active member to this site, I try my best to be active and good contributor at this site.
    (Aha sab ke Saraswati Pooja ke dher sari badhai)

With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.