You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Resource Contest - Get extra cash credits on your resources

Hi BSers,
    In Biharspider, I can see that there are few members who post quality resources. So, for having more resources in this site, we have decided to give some extra cash credits to the members who posted resources which are related to Bihar & Jharkhand. These cash credits will be added to your initial credits.
    So, hurry up and start preparing quality resources on Bihar or Jharkhand and post them in Resource Section.
    Then give a link to to your resources in this fourm thread so that I will review them and give credits to you.

You can also participate in another similar contest:
    Resource Suggestion : Get a topic, Give a topic Contest
    Hello Gautam Sir,

First of all congrats for becoming the webmaster of BiharSPider. I liked the way you are contributing to the resource section and other secitons too keeping in mind your responsibility also. I would feel pleased to work under you.

These days I am a bit busy because my final exams are coming closer so I have got a bulging course to revise and master in it, so I am currently inactive. I will be active once again by around 27th February to my full priority to BiharSpider because by then my exams would have been over.

I loved this contest and I would like to become a good contributor in the shadow of this contest too.

Best of luck for your experience in Biharspider.

Gyandeep Kaushal.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Here are my resources.

Jharkhand on the Spree of Development - Plans for Making Metro Railway in Big Cities and Captial

Technolovision Institute opens in Hazaribag

Description of Jagannath Temple – Dhurva, Ranchi

Discussion - Coming Election in Bihar - Will Nitish Kumar win or not

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Hi Gyandeep,
    First of all, well done for your work. And the link of resources posted by you in this Fourm Thread will be awarded some extra points and cash credits. So, kepp it up!

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Thanks sir, I wish they are added as soon as possible (just kidding). Well, in that case, I have some more resources here with me.

Some Statements of Shibu Soren - Regarding Education, Naxalism and Much More

Jharkhand Reaches the Quarter Final of the Under 21 Daataram Trophy National Football Championship

Prashant Kumar Laayak, the BDO of Dhalbhoomgarh Gets Kidnapped by the Naxalites

Why was Prashant Kumar Laayak BDO of Dhalbhoomgarh Kidnapped by the Naxalites

No Success In the Hunt for Prashant Kumar Laayak - Will He be Rescued and Saved?

BJP Stands Against Congress - Riots in Hazaribag Against Price Rise

The RPF Soldiers Get the Present of New Technology Weapons - About 125 Rifles Get Burnt

----------

Hi Gyandeep
    Keep it up !

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Thanks for the appreciation Ashish sir. Well I have some more resources with me then -

Description of the Dhurva Dam, Ranchi - A Beautiful Place to Visit in Ranchi

Jharkhand Defeats Tripura in Vijay Hajaare Trophy One Day Cricket Tournament - Match Stats Included

The Three Conditions of the Naxalites and the Answers of the Government Regarding the Kidnapped BDO

Statement of Jooly Bharti, the Wife of Prashant Kumar Laayak - Says "I will Suicide"

Jharkhand Government Takes Steps – BDO Prashant Kumar Laayak Expected to be Released

Profile of Imtiaz Ali – A Very Famous Bollywood Director from Jharkhand

Early Life of Imtiaz Ali - A Very Famous Bollywood Director from Jharkhand

Career of Imtiaz Ali - A Very Famous Bollywood Director from Jharkhand

Awards of Imtiaz Ali - A Very Famous Bollywood Director from Jharkhand

Filmography of Imtiaz Ali - A Very Famous Bollywood Director from Jharkhand

----------

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.