You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Discussion - Coming Election in Bihar Contest

Hi BSers,
    As you know that Bihar is, presently, growing very rapidly, the coming election may decide the growth of Bihar in coming years. The present growth rate of Bihar is 11%, which is next to the growth rate of Gujarat. It is really a good thing for that Bihar which was thought as the most corrupted and criminal belt area, few years ago.
    Mr. Nitish Kumar, Chief Minister of Bihar, is dedicated himself for the infra-structural developments in Bihar, as could as possible.

At the same time Rahul Gandhi visited to Bihar. The Congress Party has decided to select Young Politicians from Bihar who can make election in favour of the Congress.

There is less but have a good chance for RJD of Lalu Prashad Yadav.

So, discuss on below points and win attractive cash credits :.
    1. What would you think on coming election in Bihar? Result of coming election may have an affect on future growth in Bihar? Present rate of growth will be maintained in coming days?

2. Which Party win the election and why? Discuss.

3. Nitish Kumar as a Chief Minister is better for Bihar or not? Discuss.

4. If you are allowed for voting, then you will give vote to which Party? Why you choose that particular Party? Discuss.

Prepare a complete descriptions on the above points and post them under Resource section.
    Participate in contest at Biharspider:
    Get extra cash credits on your Resources

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

----------

----------

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Hello Sir, I am happy that you awarded me cash credits, but as a solution to the problem I told you, I have made a resource post in the resource section which is called - Discussion - Coming Election in Bihar - Will Nitish Kumar win or not. I urge to you that kindly delete my posts in this thread and instead, just give the link to the resource, or when done, just inform me, I shall give the link to the post myself.

Thanks.
    Gyandeep Kaushal.

----------

@Gyandeep,
    You have been selected as a First Winner of this contest and you get Rs.50/- as bonus cash credits.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.