You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Give your Suggestions and Feedbacks here

Hi BSers,
    This is a newly site and going through development and testing process. If you have any suggestions regarding improvement of this site, then you are most welcomed. Post your suggestions here under this Fourm Thread.
    If you have any complain, then post it here.
    If you want any changes in this site or any thing should be added, then inforn me about your thoughts. I will consider your suggestions.
    Hello sir,

As you said, I am suggesting you the following as categories and subcategories in the resource section to be added.

1. Add 4 subcategories in the category of Travel Information Categories - Parks, Temples, National Parks or Sanctuaries and Others

2. Add another category named 'Fun' under Resource section and make these as the subcategories - Bhojpuri Film Reviews, Bhojpuri Song lyrics, something for bihar and others.

I will be giving more suggestions to you regarding expanding the category list later too.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

@Gyandeep,
    Your suggestions have been accepted. Suggested Categories and Sub-categories have added in Resource Section.
    If you have further any suggestion, you are most welcomed. Please post your suggestion here under this Fourm Thread.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Hello Ashish Kumar Choudhary,

I found many sticky polls which are being inactive. I think either those polls should be removed or made active so that members can caste their votes.

Regards,
    Karthik.
    Join Hyderabadspider and Share Your Knowledge

Dear Member
    Here I would like to inform that any poll may be active up to 15-days. After 15-days, it will become inactive, automatically.

But if there is any important poll, we may increase its expiry date. But generally this is not happened in most of the cases dut to the large numbers of polls. You can only vote to any poll within 15-days of its submission. This is our limitations.

But you can create your own poll or vote to active poll. We are trying to remove sticky inactive polls and make some of them active. You can vote to these polls.

Thank you for your suggestion. If you have any more suggestion, you can post it here under this fourm thread.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.