You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Hi, I'm AJAY SINGH

Hi, I am new to this site. Hope all the members introduced me to this site.

Regards,
    AJAY SINGH

GOLD MEMBER :- ISC
    Hello Ajay,

How are you? Welcome to BiharSpider. Congrats for getting cash credits for your first post itself. I wish you remain here as a regular member, and make us all proud to have you.

Go through the New Member's FAQ. Know about the other people who have got cash credits and are going to get payments. Learn more about how things work here and I personally allow you to disturb me if you have any problem, or as you wish, simply use the Forum.

Enjoy your first day!

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Hi Mr. Gyandeep Kushal,
    Thanks for your quick response.

Tell me please :- Can I post some resource, like Software related or other one.
    Regards,
    AJAY SINGH
    A Loving heart is the beginning of all knowledges

Thanks and Regards,

Ajay Singh

Hello Ajay,

you cannot post currently resources about computer softwares etc. Rather, you can post biographies of famous personalities, give some hotshot news about Bihar-Jharkhand in a more specific manner. You can moreover, write about tourist places in Bihar-Jharkhand and things like that. Moreover you can post admission news for colleges and details about admission.

Feel free to ask queries in future too.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

@ Mr. Gyandeep Kushal,
    Thanks for your suggestions. I understand that there is not allowed to post computer or software related resources in biharspider, or those content which are not related to Bihar.
    Thanks for your quick response.

Regards,
    AJAY SINGH

Thanks and Regards,

Ajay Singh

Hi, please take me as a editor in this site.
    Thanks,

Thanks and Regards,

Ajay Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.