You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Namaskar Bihar Spider

Hello Members/Webmaster

Myself, Sashwato Chatterjee from Ahmedabad, Gujarat expresses my pleasure to join this wonderful site. I am currently studying in Class 10th in CBSE Board. I would like to contribute in Bihar Spider and try to bring it to new heights among other spider sites.

I expresses my heartiest thanks to webmaster sir for giving me the membership to the site and also providing me an opportunity to work under your leadership.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee
    Gold Member in ISC
    Welcome to our website. Welcome to BiharSpider. Hope you will enjoy writing here. Best of luck.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Dear Sashwato Chatterjee,

I whole heartedly welcome you to BiharSpider. I am an active user of this website and it provides you the best opportunity to earn money, it depends on how much you can afford to give time to this website, your earning will be your capability. Our Webmasters are very supportive and I must say they will help you out in each and every problem related to this website or community. You need not to worry about anything about the system the seniors are their to help you. You just post a forum and see the replies.

What You will get after contribution *

1. Cash Credits
    2. Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing
    3. Increment In member level.
    Please read new members FAQ, this will give you full information about the site and if you feel any problem then kindly post in forum with you doubt it will be replied as soon as possible.

You can also earn by Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing. Ad Sense revenue sharing program allow you to earn revenue for the content you contribute in this site.

*Your contribution should be of good quality and rating will be done by Editors and Webmasters.
    Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Biharspider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Dear Member,
    Welcome to the Biharspider. And also thank you for joining this site.
    Start contributing to this site with your valuable resources/articles.

Best of Luck!

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.