You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Biharspider - Google Adsense Earning

Members and Visitors,
    Biharspider.com shares revenue with members in two ways (1. directly giving Cash for sharing information and 2. Through Google Adsense). I have my Google Adsense A/C and already associated with BiharSpider.com.

I am extremely Thankful to BiharSpider.com website for providing the chance of extra earnings by utilizing Google Adsense. In the month of June 2010, I received good amount from Adsense through Biharspider.com. These are the section that produced Dollars in June 2010 : -
    1. www.Biharspider.com/resources
    2. www. biharspider. com/ business

Though I am not able to contribute much it BiharSpider.com; Still I am more than happy from the Earning through this Biharspider.

I request every member and Visitors to join and to start contributing so that they can also earn online.

Thanks.
    Dear Anindya Sir,

You have done a great hard work in most of the spider sites, including in Bihar Spider. The Adsense clicks that you are earning through BHS are great because today its paying your efforts greatly. Your representation is surely a great testimony to Bihar Spider since it will encourage and give a proof to new members that how effective these spider sites are.

Moreover a great Congratulation for your success, for earning great with Bihar Spider. Surely, everyone can earn by two ways- One with their contributions towards the site and the other is by the earning through Adsense along with their contributions. Yes, its great to see members like you are earning lots with Adsense.

Our wishes are always with you and hope that you continue earning more and more.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.