You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Stand Up Take Action 2010.We need you to motivate and promote

It breaks my heart to see young children working on the roads of Bihar and for that matter all over the country...We have been blessed to have had a good education-thanks to our parents..
    But then again there are some children in this country who can not even write their own names. Is it not then up to us to make sure that these children also get the education that they deserve. It is the only way that the state, nation and the entire world can progress

Spread the joy of reading, share the love. Be the voice for the millions people to PROMOTE EDUCATION In India
    Stand Up Take Action 2010.We need you…

Globally more than 173 Million people stood up against poverty in 2009, a Guinness World Record!

Let us break this record in 2010!

It is Time for You to STAND UP AGAINST POVERTY NOW!

Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/unmcampaignINDIA
    Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/unmcampaignIND
    good thought
    regards
    salman
    askithow

Hi Deena,

You have come up with a good issue, Child Labor. It's really sad to know about the condition of the the kids. It's true that we need to come up together to make their life. We need to take initiative to make them eligible, give them all the support to make their bright future. As a youth of this country we have to take initiative to educate them.

Just a few week earlier I was shocked to read that around 2 out of 5 kids of Bihar are child labor.

Regards,
    Richa

Hi Richa,

Thanks for replying. It is great to see that so many of us feel the same way about the present state of education in the country. I am trying to do my bit by trying to fulfill the Millennium Development goals. Please join the campaign on Facebook www.facebook.com/unmcampaignINDIA . and try to spread the word to your friends.
    Even I have joined it.

Thanks,
    Deena

Dear member,
    Good thought! You have come with a good issue in Fourm Section. I suuport your words.

Try to post in other Sections of BiharSpider such as Resources, Business, etc.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.