You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bihar and Jharkhand Updates

Hi,
    I am Richa. I am a new member of this organisation.I came to know about this site from Delhi spider. I am one of the member of Delhi spider. My love for Bihar made me to enter in this site. I hope it will be great working with you all.
    Dear member,
    First of all, welcome to BiharSpider family. Bihar Spider is the online information portal of Bihar and Jharkhand states.
    I would like to request you to go to the various sections of the site and post news, resources, business, etc, as much as you can and you can earn cash credit from here as well as from Google AdSense.

Wish you all the best in BiharSpider and waiting to see your postings in this site. If you have any query then post your message in the Fourm Section

Wish you all the Best!

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will try to give my best. Try to write more and more.

Hi Richa,

I am very glad that you have registered into our site. Welcome to BiharSpider.com . I have seen your work being an editor in ISC also and I know personally how meritorious you are. So, we all would love you to show your magical contribution in the same way you have shown in ISC.

Be it any trouble, you are free to use the forum or consult me or Ashish and we will be there for you.

Again a warm WELCOME!

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.