You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Resource contest and GD

I am unable to understand why there has been no response to the resource contest regarding Bihar elections[6 jun 2010] and the GD had only one response till date .The GD was initiated in 2009 regarding the 9th anniversary of Jharkhand.I still see a list of active members.I have joined this site recently and I am confused whether to post my responses to these or are they closed.
    Dear Julie Jha
    First of all, welcome to the BiharSpider Family. Thank you for joining and choosing BiharSpider. Also thanks for your contributions.

Regarding your doubt about Active GD, here I would like to clearify that the Resource Contest- Election Related Resource Contest - Coming Election in Bihar Contest is presently active. You can participate in this contest. But you must post your articles on this topic in Resource Section. You have to just give link to your resources in the Fourm Section under this thread.

You will be given some extra cash credits and points depending on the quality of your posts.

The GD 9th anniversary of Jharkhand has been closed.

Visit Bihar Online Portal

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.