You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Keyword Contest - Bihar Assembly Election 2010

Hello my dear members of BiharSpider.com,

I feel glad to announce a the first keyword contest at BiharSpider on the topic - Bihar Assembly Election 2010.

Following are some topics on which members may write -

1. Bihar Assembly Election 2010 Important Dates
    2. List of Bihar Assembly Election 2010 Candidates
    3. Bihar Assembly Election 2010 Updates
    4. Bihar Assembly Election 2010 Results
    5. Profile, Biodata and Biography of Lalu Prasad - Bihar Assembly Election 2010 Candidate.

The keyword - Bihar Assembly Election 2010 must be present in the title of the resource. The minimum number of words must be 300, however more is preferred.

Every member needs to post at least 2 resources to be considered as eligible participant for the contest. One of the two [or more] resources will be considered the best and the winners will be chosen. All the resources will get fair cash credits. Here are the prizes -

First Prize Winner - Rs. 100
    Second Prize Winner - Rs. 75
    Third Prize Winner - Rs. 50

The last date of participation is October 10, 2010. Kindly post the links of your resources posted in the Resource section as a response below here.

Come on members, gear up. Show some real potential hidden in you. Hurry!!!!!
    Dear Gyandeep,

First of all, thank you for starting such a important Keyword Contest. As I have posted some important resources of Bihar Assembly Polls 2010, here I am giving links to all those resources as follow:

• Schedules for Six Phase Bihar Assembly Elections 2010 - Dates of Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

• Contesting Parties or Alliances at Bihar Assembly Elections 2010 - Name of Parties or Alliances contesting Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

• CM Candidates of different parties/alliances for Bihar Assembly Elections 2010 - Cheif Ministeral Candidates for Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

• Bihar Assembly Elections 2010 results date - Bihar Assembly Elections results on 24 November

• Lalu, Nitish and Paswan not interested to contest Bihar Elections 2010 - Senior leaders Lalu, Nitish and Paswan not fight Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

• Senior leaders rush to Delhi to finalise the list of candidates for Bihar Assembly Elections 2010 - Political Parties to announce the names of candidates for Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

• BJP has discussed Election Strategy for Bihar - Rashtriya Swabhiman(national pride) Rally in Bihar

• --------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Dear members,
    Here I would like to request you to participate in this important Keyword Contest on Bihar Assembly Elections 2010 and get a chance to earn money from BiharSpider. Submit your resources on the topics given by Gyandeep and post links to your resources in this Fourm Thread.

Best of LUCK !

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

Lalu Prasad Biodata Biography Profile

Analysis of JD[U]-BJP rule--Bihar elections-2010

Lalu Yadav- a sinking ship in the sea of Bihar elections-2010

These are the link of the articles I have posted for the keyword based contest.

Members are requested to not only give the titles of their resources but also to hyperlink them using the href tag.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Name of the candidates of different political parties for Bihar Assembly Election 2010
    To watch it click on the link given below

Candidates of INC, BSP & BVM

Candidates of BJP, CPI(M) & NCP

Candidates of JDU, RJD & CPI

Candidates of LJP, SJP & JDS

I've posted a resource on Bihar Assembly Elections 2010:
    have a look over here: BJP to share seats with JD(U)- Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

Regards,
    Shantanu Mallik
    Member Bihar Spider

Another resource posted by me on Bihar Assembly Elections 2010:

Here's the link: LJP and RJD to contest jointly - Bihar Assembly elections 2010

Here is the link to another resource posted by me previously regarding the same: BJP to share seats with JDU - Bihar Assembly Election 2010

With Regards!!!

Shantanu Mallik,
    Member,
    BiharSpider(BS)

Hello Gyandeep,
    Here are my entries:
    1. Bihar Assembly Polls Phases Dates

2. Bihar Assembly Elections Results Dates

3. Who Will Win Bihar Assembly Electios: An Analysis

4. Nitish Kumar Bihar Chief Minister Biography Profile

5. BJP Five Official Candidates

6. Live Online Bihar Legislative Assembly Elections

7. Rabri Devi not Lalu Prasad to contest 2010 Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

8. Office of the Chief Electoral Officer Bihar

Regards,
    Vandana

I have posted a resource on Bihar Assembly elections 2010

Here is the link:-
    List of JD(U)candidates for first and second phase of Bihar assembly elections 2010

With Regards!!!!

Samiul Hoda
    Bihar Spider

Dear members
    Thank you for your participation in this Keyword Contest on Bihar Assembly Elections 2010.

Here I request from Julie Jha to kindly post the link to your resources on Bihar Assembly Elections 2010 so that we will be able to consider your resources while choosing the winners of this contest. Otherwise your resources will not be considered.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

Dear Gyandeep
    I have posted some new resources on Bihar Assembly Elections 2010.
    Here are my entries -
  • Profile of Lalu Prasad Yadav - Biography of Lalu Yadav

• List of names of JDU Candidates - List of JDU Candidates for 1st phase Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

• List of JDU Candidates - List of JDU Candidates for 2nd phase Bihar Assembly Elections 2010

• --------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

This an official link of CEO, Bihar having details of Bihar Assembly Elections 2010. One can see affidavits submitted by the candidates here.

Bihar Assembly Election 2010 (ECI Official Site)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum