You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Associating google adsense account

I tried to associate my google adsense account with this site but the e-mail that I received from google stated that 'you have requested to use Adsense through indiareviewchannel.com' This same message was received when I tried it with Hamaraup.com.

What should I do in this case?
    Dear Julie
    You have received this type of message because you have requested to associate your Google AdSense account through BiharSpider. Just grant IndiaReviewChannel to access your AdSense account. As per rule, BiharSpider will get 10% of your AdSense earning if you associate your account through this site(BiharSpider). This 10% will directly go the account of IndiaReviewChannel which is the sister site of ISC.

So don't worry about that message. When you associate your AdSense account to any of the sister/regional site of ISC you got such type of message. You have to click on the link, provided in the upcoming message from Google, to grant IndiaReviewChannel to access your account. If you once allow IndiaReviewChannel to access your account, there is no need of doing the same thing again and again.

Go and associate your account to BiharSpider. Contribute to this site and earn more from your AdSense as well as from this site. If you have any query then post your query as a response to this thread. We give you the solutions.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Hi,
    I have followed the procedure as suggested by you and granted access to indiareviewchannel.com.

Is my adsense account now active on Biharspider.com?

Dear Julie
    You may check your AdSense Account status from your profile page at BiharSpider. Just Sign In to BiharSpider, then you see your profile page. Just click on the AdSense Revenue link, on the upper left side corner of your profile page, under My Profile heading. Now here you can see current status of your AdSense Account. If it is approved by Google and BiharSpider both then your account has been successfully activated here.

Here, You can Manage your account as you like. You can see the History of your earning and can create URL Channels to see the stats.

If you have any further query the post your question here as a response to this Fourm Thread.

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Hi,
    I checked my account only to see that google is showing 'not available'and pending status though I have followed the correct procedure.I clicked on 'my accounts'followed by 'account access'but found 'disable access'written near indiareviewchannel.com.
    Can you please advise me on what to do.If I click on disable access will my account be disabled.Enable access is nowhere to be seen.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.