You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of the Keyword Contest

Hello everyone,

We got a huge amount of resources for the Keyword Contest. I am thankful to everyone for making this a grand success. We will soon launch the next keyword contest.

I feel really privileged to announce the winners of the contest -

The first prize winner is Vandana for her huge contribution through her fantastic resources. She threw 8 resources which are having the potential to bring traffic. Congratulations Vandana. As a token, we take pride to award you a sum of Rs. 100.

The second prize winner is Vikram Vishal. He threw 5 resources. The reason he is a winner is that he focussed on traffic potential. His candidate lister resources are really amazing. Congratulations to him. As a token, he is awarded with a prize money of Rs. 75.

The third prize winner is Ashish Kumar Choudhary. He could have been on a better position but we want to encourage the new members more. He has thrown 10 resources and all of them have fantastic. Being an editor it looks that he has expertise in writing such resources.

Congratulations to all of the winners. Members can join me to congratulate the winners. Once again thanks to all the participants for participating in this contest. We will launch the next keyword contest very soon.

Thank you.
    Hello Gyandeep,

I am really very happy to win an award within a short time of joining Bihar Spider. Thanks very much! I would also like to congratulate my co-winners of the contest.

I have a suggestion: Since the Bihar Assembly Elections are really a very important event, I suggest that you give it more prominence in Resources. Instead of the resources related to it getting hidden behind the sub-category of 'Election/Political News of Bihar/Jharkhand', which in turn is part of the main category of 'Bihar/Jharkhand Information Categories' you could do this: Make a main category '2010 Bihar Assembly Elections' and put sub-categories: (1) Schedules/Poll Dates; (2) Candidates; (3) General; + any others you can think of. Then shift all the members' relevant related resources to these categories. I feel this will bring even more traffic to Bihar Spider.

Regards,
    Vandana

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.