You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Siddharth Bagga(Introduction)

Hello everyone! I am Siddharth Bagga, a student of St. Xavier's, Hazaribag.Presently, I am studying in class XI.I have passed almost 20 days posting on this site and I find it cooooooooooool as it is the right door where you can knock and find out everything related to Bihar and Jharkhand.
    Welcome Siddharth,

I would like to, on the behalf of the BiharSpider team, welcome you to write more and more in the website. For any help regarding how to post, you can post your queries in the forum for instant support by the team.

Best of luck.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Hi SIDDHARTH,

I would also like to welcome you to the site, Though you are senior to me in the site and I joined later than you in the site but still i would like to welcome you.
    Also as said by our web master that you acn post you queries here and discuss thing. You you are most welcome to the site.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Hello Siddharth Bagga,

Welcome to Bihar Spider. Here you can share all the latest informations regarding the improvement of the site and what more you get the best benefits when you share informations regarding Bihar and Jharkhand state.

So before you move on with Bihar Spider, all you need to do is to get youself acquainted with the rules and regulations of Bihar Spider to get youself very friendly to the site. Please remember, you get great benefits and rewards for sharing your related information the site. So why waiting, get yourself going on Bihar Spider!!

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.