You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

IT services in Jharkhand

Do you people think that we people in Bihar/Jharkhand are using IT services to its best advantages.How we can use Technology to promote our Business?
    Hi Anant,

In my opinion we still have long way to go in utilising the IT services to utilise its advantages to its fullest. As you know we don't have many IT industries in Bihar/Jharkhand. Tough students of Bihar/Jharkhand are active in It sector but not here.
    So I think there is a scope of lot of improvement. Hoping to hear your views on it.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Well Vimal,what i was trying to say that now IT Industries are opening up in Some cities of Jharkhand like Ranchi,Jamshedpur,Dhanbad,Bokaro and some big names for BPO have also come now in Ranchi.So now students can go for there career in IT.what do you say?

Yes anant sir,

I do agree with you, IT is Growing daily and it will be continue so the fact is we need to gear up ourself so that we could walk along the IT in this e-world.

There is no doubt that we are living in an e-world where everything is possible via internet which used to be a big problems some decade ago. I am also agree that Bihar/Jharkahnd is very poor but we can make it popular and thus we can enhance the IT knowledge among the Masses.

Regards,
    Jeevan

I agree with you all but the fact is that when we compare the situation of Jharkhand with other states, we find it to be very pitiful. We could have developed more but because of ignorance from the politicians, things don't go right here. So many chief ministers have been changed in here.

However, another fact is that if we are developing, we should try to forget gradually what better could have been done, than concentrating on what is being done now.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.