You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Myself vimal joined biharspider today

Hi All,

I joined biharspider as new member today. I had some regarding doubts regarding new partnership programme started at biharspider, that what does 100 effective points means. Is it the combined total points of all sections or points in resource section alone. Hoping to hear from webmasters.
    Hello Vimal,

First of all, welcome to BiharSpider, the fastest developing regional website for Bihar.

100 effective points means a total of valid 100 points, which you have gained by your posts' approval. Moreover, as Dr. Sanjeev has said - Please note that a minimum of 50% points in the Resources Section is mandatory. If a member have 400 points in total but 100 points in resource then his points will be considered as 200 only.

Best of luck, get the best out of it.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Hi Gyandeep,

Thanks for your reply. I could make that from sandy sir post a minimum of 50% has to come from resource section. My doubt was that this 100 points refers to points from only resource section or all other sections combined. And is there any section whose points will not be considered in this 100 points.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Hi Vimal
    You are now not a new face at spider regional websites, but I must say welcome home. I am sure being from Jharkhand you can do great work here and enrich the site and make it at par with sites of other states, after all Bihar is improving and is in limelight now and so is Jharkhand. Welcome again.

Hi Sandy sir,

Thanks a lot for the invitation. Yes You are right that I am not new to the spider regional sites. But its just for information for those who might not be knowing me.
    Yes certainly you are right that both Bihar and Jharkhand are growing, so the site should also grow. I could try to contribute what ever I could from my side, to take this site to greater heights.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Hello Vimal,

Welcome to Bihar Spider. Here you can share related news and informations of Bihar state with great enthusiasm. Never feel away from sharing your latest informations regarding Bihar and Jharkhand in your site: BiharSpider.

We know that you are knowing all the rules and regulations of the site since you are quite acknowledged and familiar with many spider sites. So there is no waiting, just burst your contribution to Bihar Spider, and you can enjoy fruits of success from the site.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Hi Sashwato,

Thanks a lot for welcoming me. Yes its has been so many days since i posted this thread. And had almost forgot about it, when today i saw your welcome post. Thanks a lot for your reply.
    I hope you are also having a good time at the site. Just keep the good work up.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.