You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

About Resource

Dear Webmaster I would like to know from you that my recent post in resource section in pending whats the reason for that. If there is any problem in my post then please tell me about it. So that before posting any other post in resource i would better avoid the problems.
    Hello Vikram,

Well, there is a reason always with the cause of the pending status of any resource. So all you need to do is check up that reason, it can be seen just above the description of the resource.

If otherwise you need any clarification, feel free to show up.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Hi Vishal,

Yes there can be certain reason for which resource may be lying in pending status. Please check it. It is present just above the description of article in a box as said by Gyandeep. If you still have any doubts you can always contact webmasters.

After seeing your resources the reason which I came to know was that you should Give suitable title, description, summary and all words are not allowed in caps. Thesse words are mentioned there. Correct these things and your resources will be approved

Webmaster
    Biharspider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.