You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Change in Member Levels

Hello BiharSpider Friends,

We are changing the member level system to make it at par with IndiaStudyChannel. Previously, all other sites had lower criteria than ISC for each member level which we are discontinuing from today. The new member level chart is -

Platinum Level: 25,000 total points and 10,000 points in last 1 year.
    Diamond Level: 5,000 total points and 2,500 points in last 1 year.
    Gold Level: 500 total points
    Silver Level: 100 total points

The required points for Diamond level was higher in ISC and lower in some
    other sites. Effective today, all sites have same levels.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Hello Kumaraditya,

This is a good initiative and Welcome change in bringing upon the member levels in Spider sites.

Since this new member levels would be dealing a good deal with points over the last one year also, so members would be looking forward to take advantage and score more during their durations of time which I believe is quite enthusiastic. This Welcome change in member levels is happily accepted here, and we would believe that this change brings about a strong contribution among the members who are joined to their respective Spider sites as well as strong believe to get their best contributions in upcoming levels of their contributions.

We wish that every member posts good contributions so that he may see his levels rise from time to time according to the rules.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Hi Kumar,

There is a mixed response from me on this announcement. I think it litle too early to compare ISC with sister sites and bring then at par. You can see that the points which members score here in one is scored by some members in one day.
    But there is also positive side of it that we should set bigger goals to achieve them.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.