You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners for resource contest on 34th National Games

Hello members,

It is a very happy feeling to tell you that the resource contest was a success. Members participated with zeal and enthusiasm and more than 50 resources were posted in the contest.

The first prize winner of the 34th National Games 2011 resource contest is Gyandeep Kaushal who alone posted more than 40 articles on 34th National Games.

The second prize winner is vimal who posted about 10 resources for the contest.

The third prize winner is Sashwato Chatterjee who also posted a couple of resources.

The winners get Rs. 100, Rs. 75 and Rs. 50 with their respective positions they secured in the contest. Congratulations to all the members.
    Hi Sandy Sir,

Thanks for considering my name for the second prize. I would definitely post better articles next time if any such contest is announced. At the same time i would also like to congratulate Gyandeep and Sashwato for winning first and third prize respectively.
    Also please announce any such more contest or topic on which we can contribute our articles.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Hello Sanjeev Sir,

We are quite overwhelmed to see such a great contest being put by our Webmaster as previously and great to see such winning response for all of us.

Congratulations to my co-winners: Gyandeep and Vimal. Gyandeep has shown a tremendous response to the Resource topic and has brought about a tremendous focus in bringing Bihar Spider taking to sparkling heights!
    Vimal has also done an excellent job in giving away the best possible response to the Resource Contest along with Gyandeep. So he too has a great future in Bihar Spider.

In such regard, have a great time in Bihar Spider.

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.