You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Revenue share for members for the month of January 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of BiharSpider, total 3 members qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 721. Total 1002.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1500 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 721, so only Rs. 483 was shared and remaining Rs. 519 remained undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares. However the share amount of these three members are

1. Gyandeep Kaushal - Rs. 238
    2. vimal - Rs. 124
    3. Sashwato Chatterjee - Rs. 68

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and activities will be such that no money will be left undistributed.
    Hi Gyan,

Thanks for coming up with the names of partnership share. Its nice to see my name here. Also at the same time i would like to congratulate you and Sashwato for winning the partnership share..
    I had one suggestion, that if you could come up with such topics which have potential of bringing traffic to the site and start a competition like what you did with 34th national, that will be very good.
    And there should be 2 or 3 such topics within a months. Because a single topic limits the scope of contribution.

Hope to hear from you on this suggestion.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Yes Vilas, we are thinking on the matter you said. It is indeed a nice suggestion, which we will definitely try to implement. However, by the time, you can post admission news, results, etc. That will bring a good deal of traffic, I am sure because these are the days of commencement of academic years in most of the school, so this is the time to strike hard.

Try to post admission news.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Hello Gyandeep,

Great to see such a good news of Revenue sharing among the members!

Thanks Gyandeep for considering us to be able to share some part of the Revenue of the site. Let me Congratulate you and Vimal who have been acknowledged to share the parts of Revenue.

We are surely trying to co-operate with you in taking Bihar Spider towards the best site! Lets cooperate in taking the site towards glorious heights!!

Thanks and Regards,
    Sashwato Chatterjee

Hi Gyan,

Yes you are right but if you could narrow down a bit what you suggested then it will be a lot more easier for me. because admission news, results are a very vast topic. So please start a new contest, so that we can start contributing.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Congratulations to Gyandeep Kaushal, Vimal, and Sashwato Chatterjee for winning the Revenue Share from BiharSpider. Thanks all for your Active Participation and bringing BiharSpider to such a extent.
    --------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.