You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Introducing Facebook Like Gadget on BiharSpider

Hello members,

We really feel happy to tell you that we have added the Facebook Like Gadget which you will be able to see in the right bar of our website BiharSpider.

If you really like our website, you may click on the Facebook Like! button without hesitation. You can also ask your friends to do the same.
    Hi Gyandeep Kaushal,

This is really a nice initiative. It will be very helpful to make this website popular across the globe.

Hi,
    Really this is a good and new way to get new friends and popularity for our website. Great job sir.

Regards,
    Jeevan

Thanks for appreciating our new experiment. If you wish, you can ask your friends to join the website and participate.

Quote - It is said that often a coincident is a sign from the powers of nature. If you are seeing my posts in this site somehow, please love to join.
    ----------

Hello Mr WebMaster. It is very Good to see the new flavour getting to BiharSpider day by day.But here I have one more expectation Can you people make it more user friendly in terms of contacting the other people? Can we have a Instant Chat Flavour to talk with Spider friends?Can we have list of the people to whom we wanted to send the invitation? It is hard to send the invitation one by one to our non spider friend to join this site. For that We should have an option to collect the email ids and send the invitation at once.

Please try to add this kind of flavour.Expecting more..

Hello Gyandeep Kaushal,

This is very good and welcome step towards the growth of BiharSpider. These days we can never do away with how the social networking websites are going on. So this Facebook "Like" gadget will definitely increase the popularity of this website and more and more people will come to know about BiharSpider. Unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook profile; otherwise I too have liked it. However I will ask the people I know to like the page of BiharSpider in Facebook. Thank you very much for the initiative.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.