You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Is BiharSpider.com more userfriendly than Orkut/Facebook?

I want your open overview about this site "BiharSpider.com" and just let me know how you feel after using the features of this site. What do you think will this be popolar in coming days? If NO what are the other features we can add to it to make more popular.Your feedbacks are welcomed here.Write me your true opnion about this site, I am sure we will deliver more to this.
    Hai Pranesh,

I do not agree with your question. I think we should not compare our educational website with those social network website. And the point is we are in very new stage. Even all the orkut and facebook are quit old. Once we reach in that stage then we can compare with them. For that we need to work hard and we need to cope our webmaster.

Regards,
    Jeevan

You are right to some extent. But You should be agree with my Question before writing any answer to it.I am not looking out here for your opinion about comparison with Orkut/Facebook or different social network.If you are aware Orkut became famous within a day eventhough Beta version was released.That is the way how to capture the market.
    People here should not focus for their point or to be in top and do not be money oriented. This is not a Financial site also.
    You people more focus how can you deliver more to the customer to be more userfriendly.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.