You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Is nitish doing well for Bihar?

Hi,
    I want to share your views on the Work of Nitish Kumar in Bihar. Lets share here.
    Jeevan, Mr Nitish is now a youth Icon and You should not question on his work how is he doing ? As you have put this on forum so liked to Answer it. First of all without his grate effort he has not been written a golden page in history of India's politics.All our votes went just because of Progress in Bihar. Each and every people(Citian\Villegers) in Bihar know about this.So hope he will be continuing the same going forward. I must say Bihar will be in top(compare to other state) in next 5year down the line if it progresses in same manner.Mind this Line. Any One can see how public or private sector growing in Bihar.Just wait for the time and you will get fruitfull results to fulfill your expectation.
    He is Grate with no comparison. Thanks Mr Nitish For all your support to us.

Hi Pranesh,

I am very happy to see your views that is the real fact too and thank you very much for sharing such a great fact with us. That is the reality of the Bihar, Nitish Kumar is the one name who has changed the future and present of the Bihar. Really Bihar was the state which is used to make fun and all but today Mr. Nitish kumar has made us proud by being the youth icon and also he has got various awards from various stages. He is really a leader and we just hope that he will lead Bihar so that people will remember him ever and forever.

We must cope him for his mission and a i do agree that if it continues Bihar will be the Best in next 5 Years.

Regards,
    Jeevan

Yes as far as I know the new Chief Minister of Bihar Mr. Nitish Kumar is doing quite well and I agree with Pranesh that Mr. Nitish Kumar is now the new youth icon of Bihar. However there lot more to be done and let us hope that Bihar emerges as a buzzing state under the able rule of Mr. Nitish Kumar.

Bihar has a glorious past. The people of this state are treated with lesser importance, due to many reasons. The state of Bihar is considered a belt of crime and indecent life.

But it is the efforts of Nitish that the crime rate has fallen drastically. The state has started to progress in somewhat every field. The capabilities of the state have been worked on by Nitish and the overall development is on the way.

The mafias of the state are no more vocal and effective; the common people have seen better life since the days of the past ruler. Nitish has worked in a way that the youth of the state has felt to be honoured in respect to the status of Bihar.

Nitish's rule has seen foreign investment which was not possible in this state which has seen many scams at the hands of the past rulers.

Regards,
    N Naqvi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.