You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports

Sachin should play next World Cup or not?

Hi,
    Just share what you have to say. Sachin should or should not?
    Sachin had a dream that he should be the part of the Indian squad and win a world cup. His dream has come true.

Sachin has played for India for more than two decades thus he should retire and make way for the some other talented young players.

India has lot of player who are not given chance in the national squad as the oldies are not planning to retire till their last breath.

According to me this is the right time for Sachin to retire as his dream has come true and the people of India will appreciate his stepping down at this time.

Regards,
    N Naqvi

Hello Jeevan,

For me the answer to this question is very tricky. AS Mr. Nadeem mentioned that Sachin had dream to be part of world cup winning squad which he has achieved. Not only this there is not a single batting record in the cricketing history which is not under his belt. So I think he has achieved immortality as fas as cricket is concerned. At the same time its also wise to allow youngsters to blossom in the team and this could only be done done if he along with other senior players make a way for them.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Thanks Mr. Vimal for seconding me.
    India has talents which should be given chance by the one who have achieved all.
    He should motivate the young players and make room for talents. All he wantes has been achieved.

Regards,
    N Naqvi

Hi,

Thank you very much to both of you for responding my forum. I am really glad to see mr. Nadeem here.

Regards,
    G1

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.