You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Welcome our new webmaster at BiharSpider - Vimal Kant

Hello members of BiharSpider,

Due to some personal issues regarding time, I am leaving the post of Webmaster in the website. Help me welcome the new webmaster of BiharSpider - vimal. He will take the charge of this website.

Help me welcome the new webmaster Vimal.
    Hello sir,

What is the procedure to be the webmaster here i would like to be the webmaster here and i can fulfill whatever the requirement is there. I think i can make this website more user friendly and more popular if i get a chance to do so. There is lots of small small things by implementing which it can be better and best.

Regards,
    Jeevan
    Apple iPhone 5 in India Review and Specifications

Hello,

Congrats Mr Vimal kant, I wish you all the best i hope your effort will make this spider more and more popular and i will cope you to make it a revolution for Bihar so that Bihar can be developed. Wish you all the best happy time ahead.

Regards,
    Jeevan
    Apple iPhone 5 in India Review and Specifications

Hello Jeevan Kumar,

Thanks for your well wishes. There is no fixed procedure to become webmaster of a site, but what is necessary that, you should show your worth and pro activeness by posting self written articles on a regular basis in the resources section of the site as that is the section which brings most of the revenue.

I have seen you active in many sister sites and you are doing a great job everywhere, so keep doing the good job here also. I firmly believe that you can help us in taking this site to greater heights. We have to do it together, like Dhoni and boys did it for India.

If you have any suggestions, you can always contact me or share with everybody in forum section. Looking forward to active contribution from you and everybody.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Hello Mr. Vimal Kant,

I am too new a member in BiharSpider to welcome the Webmaster of BiharSpider itself. However, let me congratulate you for your new designation and wish you all success in this website as an administrator. Welcome, Webmaster!

Hi Bhakti Sarkar,

Welcome to BS and as you are new to this site you are doing great here. I must appreciate your contributions for our website. Wish you happy learning and earning ahead. Please feel free to ask any query regarding BS we will be happy to tell response you.

Regards,
    Jeevan

Hi Vimal
    Congratulation for this great achievement!

--------------------------------------------
    With regards!

Ashish Kumar Choudhary
    BiharSpider(BS)

"Everything Happens for the Good"

Hello Ashish Kumar Choudhary,

Thanks a lot for your well wishes. I have joined biharspider as Webmaster with the sole intention of taking this website to greater heights. But this is not possible without the support of all the members. So we need active participation from senior and experienced members like you.

Senior members like you can post at least two good articles weekly and that will make huge difference to this site. So hoping to see some active participation from all the members.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.