You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for March 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of BiharSpider, only 1 member qualified for partnership share, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource, total points scored were 174. Total 840.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1500 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 174 so only Rs. 97.00 was shared and remaining remained undistributed. A bit more activity by same member or other members would have given more shares.

Gyandeep Kaushal - Rs. 97.00

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and activities will be such that no money will be left undistributed.
    Hi Kumaraditya Sarkar,

Thank you very much for such a easily explanatory of cash share. Really it is not good but i can promise that i will be the big contributor for this month and i hope i will not let a chance to be money undistributed.

Thanaks and Regards,
    Jeevan
    Apple iPhone 5 in India Review and Specifications

Hi,

It is great to see that this site shares its monthly revenue with its top performers. I have never seen like this anywhere in any site. This is a very good system. I must say I like it. From this month onwards, I mean from April onwards, I will also try to get my name in the list of the shareholders.

Regards,
    Bhakti Sarkar.

Thanks Aditya.
    Really this is the beauty of this site.It touches to every share holder from top to bottom.The first site who gave us opportunity to write about our country/state.This site is very very Open in every case. I love browsing it.
    By Looking to this every one will try to be in top which will increases the people interest and enthu. Now we can expect many unknowns on the top.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.