You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bihar and Jharkhand Updates

Discuss: Current Situation of Patna:

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Current Situation of Patna:'
    As i visited Patna for a couple of week it was quit good. I want you to share your opinion.
    Jeevan this topic is again a duplicate.
    Here we will loose our interest if you create the same topic with different subject line. Please cross verify once that you or any bodies has been posted the same in forum or not.

This can be discussed in a single forum under Mr Nitish Topic.

Minimise the duplicacy.

@Webmater: Please do not approve the topics if it already been published. We will be discussing the same topic here and there will not be useful. please keep in sync.

Hai Pranesh,

Thank you very much for your great suggestions. I think that there is a big differences between the forum and poll. And its become easy for members to share their view at same time in forum and poll. As i could not see Mr. Nitish Topic so i just posted it.

Please provide me the link of the Nitish's forum

Regards,
    Jeevan

I have not visited Patna recently but I think under the regime of the new Chief Minister of Bihar, Mr. Nitish Kumar, the entire state of Bihar is improving slowly and Patna is not also an expectation. I have come to know from one of my friends residing in Patna that things are going better over there under the regime of the new Chief Minister of Bihar, Mr. Nitish Kumar, than they were used to be under the regime of the previous Chief Minister of Bihar, Mr. Lalu Prasad Yadav.

Anyway since I have not recently visited Patna in person, I cannot give me personal opinion and this is just all I have learnt from my friend residing at Patna.

That is very True. You must visit Patna once. And why only Patna You should visit each and every house in bihar if you really want to know about Bihar. It is not the effort of one day.You have to fill Bihar and to do the same you have to spent your valuable time there.
    Just think How was bihar earlier 7-8 years Back at the time of Mr Laloo. Just imagine?? and compare the current situation with that. You should not left with any question to be answer. How you have dought in progress of Bihar that is I am not able to digest.
    Read NewsPaper and watch News in TV channels(specially ETV Bihar). you will get to know how it is progressing.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.