You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Bihar and Jharkhand Updates

Patna Goalghar can be the best tour place, if it is cared?

Hi,
    I want to ask your suggestions for Patna Goalghar as i saw it, It was quit impressive and i think if we could little change its surrounds and if it is cared and handled properly. It will attract tourists.
    Jeevan Good to See this Topic here. IT is GOLGHAR Patna. You might have read this in your history if you have been studied in Bihar/Jharkhand.Let me tell you about the place first.

Goal Ghar is built by captain John Garstin in 1786. If you reach the top of it you can view the whole city and Ganga onthe other side.It awesome to visualise and the way of climing the steps to reach the top is awesome.

Visit Once if you have not. You know why GolGhar is been built? Can some body answer?

I think I am diverting from the point let me tell you that the place GOLGHAR should be taken care by us and by the Govt too. It is a very Good historical place and if you see the written Proverbs on the wall of it you will be shamed by yourself. Many people now treating this place as TASH ADDA or Play Ground. They do not bother about importance of it. This Place should come on the lime light very soon or very soon it will be nowhere as the condition speaks.

Jeevan It will be appriciate If you can share some real photographs of it.

Yes Patna Golghar is a nice tourist place in Patna, Bihar, but it is remaining uncared. The Government of Bihar should be more careful in boosting tourism at that place.

"Tourism" is one letter word which is having direct impact on economy.
    This is one of the rich resource which helps the govt to increase its economy power. We have great examples like Karnataka,TamilNadu and Goa.Compare with them we are nowhere. This Topic should come in limelight so that Govt can work more on this to get more tourist ob the state. We have lots of tourism place in Bihar some of them are very famous but those are not well maintained. They must be taken care very sincerely.Also the road which connects to it. If you visit the GolGhar You will feel where I am going. Path should also be attractive.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.