You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Discuss: Bihar produces most of the Civil Servants are from this state but the condition is worst,

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Bihar produces most of the Civil Servants are from this state but the condition is worst, why?'

Since many years I have been in contact with the people of Bihar. I personally feel that they are highly talented and sharp.

They have good grasping power.

They understand things much quickly and easily.

They are labourious and hardworking.

But the state has not been able to make face value, which keep me haunting.

I want to know from the people of the state itself as to what is the reason for lagging behind and not able to generate respect in other states?
    Hello Nadeem,

Again this also is a very important topic chosen by you to highlight the pros and cons of Bihar at the same time. The options which you have given in the poll, I think none of them is the reason (however I select one of then as there was no none of these option). Definitely there is no shortage of talent in Bihar and people here don't shy away from doing any kind of work. And in-spite of having all these talents and producing maximum number of civil servants, there is something lacking in them. I think the thing which is lacking in them is vision to see Bihar on a progressive path and the the will power to do something about it.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Hello Vimal,
    I can understand that the lacking of the vision is most important aspect in keeping Bihar behind.

It should be the endeavor of the people of Bihar to see their state progressing with the other states of India.

Regards,
    N Naqvi

Hello Nadeem,

Definitely you are right. And it can only happen if people like you and me start doing their bit in this regard.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Vimal,
    I am ready for any help which I can render in regard to see Bihar flourishing which will in the longer run help India to prosper.
    You being the WM, design some innovative sections and let the active member participate to make the change happen.
    Bihar has potential, and to utilise it should be the prime motive.
    Let the senior Civil Servant be of some help here. The young one might understand the reason behind.

Regards,
    N Naqvi

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.