You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Discuss: In which sector Bihar has been pronounced as a model state?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'In which sector Bihar has been pronounced as a model state?'.

In the recent years Bihar state has emerged as a model state.

You all are aware that Bihar is lagging behind all the states of India, but still it has shown a tremendrous development is on field.

Bihar has been praised for it in the Geneva convention recently.

Nitish Kumar has proved tha Bihar has the ability to flurish if it is in the right hands.

Can my dear friend from Bihar just discuss the reason of this development, (not political please), and which is this field?
    Hello Nadeem,

Though I am very happy that Bihar is finally showing signs of improvement and has been experiencing double digit growth rate for past 5 years now. However It is still far from achieving the model state status. For me the model state would be one to whom everybody looks upto and say "we want to be like them". So as far as Bihar development is concerned there is still a long way to way. However this doen't mean that I am taking any credit away from Nitesh Kumar and his government. If he keep doing the good work he is doing now, a time will definitely come when we can say that Bihar is a model state.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.