You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

Discuss: Do you think thatt present CM of bihar can eradicate the problem of POWER.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you think thatt present CM of bihar can eradicate the problem of POWER.'.
    Hi Alok.

Very nice thread. And i agree that Nitish kumar can eradicate the power problem of Bihar as in last some years he has eradicate the road and many other problems.

Regards,
    G1

Mr. Alok, good topic to start a thread here.

No doubt that Nitish Kumar has lead Bihar to flurish and to the extent that Bihar has been addressed as a Model State in Health Care in the Geneva convention by Computer baron Bill Gates. I have posted an article on this in this site.

I am sure that Nitish will do wonders for Bihar and pull the state from the present situation of the worst state to the one leading the race of progress.

Presently the corporate houses have started to think of investment in Bihar which was never being talked about in the past so many years. All is happening positive.

Regards,
    N Naqvi

Yes, I am agree with your tread really Nitish Kumar is a superman for Biharian political

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.