You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for June 2011

As per Partnership scheme of BiharSpider, only 2 member have qualified for partnership share for the month of May. Total points scored was 666. Total Rs 1228.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1500 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 666 so only Rs. 545.00 was shared and remaining Rs. 683 remained undistributed.

Vimal - Rs. 447
    Nadeen Naqvi - Rs. 98
    Congrats!

Wish you happy learning and earning ahead.

Regards,
    G1

Vimal,
    This is a surprise for me but I am not happy for the others who are the members of this site and still not putting any inputs.

Regards,
    N Naqvi

Hi Nadeem,

I do agree with you but this is just the starting and i hope we three can make it popular by contributing our own articles here. Lets get ready and you know me i can submit all technical articles here, you just take care of all the general articles. Thus, this site will also rock and we can be on the top earner list of this site's home page.

Regards,
    G1

Regards,
    N Naqvi

Dear Jeevan,
    You are really a genie in the techno field and I am just Iago (the stupid parrot).

You suggestion is fine, but all depends what all I can write. I have posted three article since the day I have joined the site. I will try to keep your trust high.

@Vimal, I just posted one response to this announcement but it multiplied into two, How come, please delet one it is looking akward.

Regards,
    N Naqvi

Dear Nadeem,

I did not mean it, Please do not mind. Lets show other spiders what we can contribute here.

Regards,
    G1

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.