You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduction about myself in BiharSpider

This is my first forum in Biharspider. In the tread I am presenting about self
    I am Phagu Mahato from Dhanbad which is located in Jharkhand .I am a school teacher and regular contributor of ISC . Now this time I have to decide contribute for home state Jharkhand as well as my nearest state Bihar. I have a good experience of article writing in freelancer and other spider sites with good English grammar.
    Hello Phagu,

Welcome to the site for your home state. Its nice to know that you are from Dhanbad and also a contributor at ISC. I hope to see active contribution from you here. If you have any doubts feel free to contact me. By the way I am from Bokaro.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Thank you SKP
    I am very happy to know this you are from Bokaro. This is the first time when I meet to nearest person who is belong form this in spider world during one year as content writer of online. I can not express me happiness in own words. Once again thank for supporting me

Welcome Phagu Mahato,
    We are glad to have you here, Really we should contribute our best so that our state spider could get good name. We know the fact that We Bihar-Jharkhand are the number one IT and Computer Engineer producer in country. So let's prove it here as well. I will be glad if 10-20 members becomes the active contributor here. Soon we can be the top number web for Bihar and then we can get this tag for India as well.

Hello Friends,

Yes it is right that we are one of the top It Engineers producers in India, but when it comes to penetration of IT in out own home states, it is very less. We can improve it by lending our little helping hands to it. For example, Phagu Mahto being a teacher can tell his students to search articles related to Bihar-Jharkhand at Biharspider. Once, they will come here, they will also feel that they can contribute to it in some way rather than wasting their time here and there on internet. I hope to see some active members here in near future

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Of course why not I will always refers to searching articles to related our states. But Bihar spider needs to put some useful articles and resources which is useful for Bihar-Jharkhand student. For example if we put our board (Jharkhand and Bihar) related articles then it are helpful for our student

Hello Phagu Mahto,

Definitely, You being a teacher and living in Dhanbad have a good idea about what kind of articles could be useful. So you can post as many articles as you like. Seeing you posting these many articles will also encourage other members.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.