You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Correction permission in college information

@webmaster
    when I surfed on your site. I found some mistake in collages information about my college .when I want to correction information .I found restrictions .so I want to permission for update and correction in college
    Hello Phagu,

Its nice to know that, being new to the site you have already found some mistakes. Please provide the URL and tell me what is wrong with it. I will correct it. Probably you might not have the permission as it might be posted by other member.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

According to your record Review about Baghmara college Baghmara represent following link.Baghmara College Baghmara
    But the correct information about Baghmara College Baghmara is given below
    Address:Baghmara
    P.O. Baghmara
    District Dhanbad
    Pi -828306
    Phone-0326- 2722680
    JHARKHAND

Hello Phagu Mahto,

I am unable to find a review about Baghmara college Baghmara, in the review section. Also the link provided by you is not working. So I am unable to update the information. However I appreciate your effort and ask you to please concentrate on resource section. It will earn you the most cash credits and earning form google adsense

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Please check review of Baghmara College once again this time link working properly

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.