You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Can we have the lists of titles or article we need to work on here?

Hello Webmaster/Members,
    I am glad that some of my friends are showing interest to make BS the best one. And I think we can really be the best on Internet if we work with proper planning and guidance. I have a suggestion here. I was thinking to make one list of topics people query about in Bihar-Jharkhand specially. Here you can see the example:
    http://www.chennaispider.com/resources/4021-Hot-Topics-Chennaispider.aspx
    If we get the list like this then we can gather the information by visiting the place or by using any other media and we can be the ocean of all information about our awesome and lovely states which has great History and which produced religion like Buddha and Mathematician like Aryabhata(Taregna, Bihar).
    What you say?
    Dear Jeeven,
    You are right .we can get success if we work with planning and guidance .according to your tread webmaster need to provide a list of titles for writing articles in BS. But as a members we can also help to webmaster for developing the list of hot topics

Hello Friends,

Yes you people are absolutely right that we need to work with proper planning to achieve success in anything we do. Same is the case with writing articles at Biharspider. Though I could have made that list much before, if I could have seen some active members here. But If you look at the articles posted in last one year, you will hardly see any other name than me. So I used to write articles whatever I felt was right for the site and whatever I can gather information about. But If you people are interested, I will surely provide you the list. But first tell me that you are really willing to take this spider site to number and will work towards it.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Absulately right members need to proper contribute in sites of Biharspider

Let's be the initiative here and let's work for our own state portal. I am sure we can make it bigger and better then other spiders. Let me remind you there are thousands like us(Bihar-Jharkhand members) contributing in other spiders. For example: Dr. Sandy Sir One of the top earner and contributor in most popular spider ISC is from Bihar.

It is really a good thought about Bihar Jharkhand spider. If we contributor of this then we can improved them up to top level in spider world.
    For this Webmaster needs to provide some special feature to Best contributor and improve the tag of earning. By adding extra feature in Biharspider

Hello Phagu,

As I mentioned, all the suggestions given by you people are very good but how can I add a feature about best contributor when there is no contributor at all. If there are some contributors then you feel like rewarding them. But you might have witnessed that apart from you and Jeevan in the last 10 days there is no active contribution by anybody.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.