You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

My project to start management and engineering college

hi
    if anybody is reading this then please help me.
    i Pankaj Kumar Kewat of Bokaro Steel City,Jharkhand,studying in Bangalore want to start a Management and Engineering college inside one campus in Bokaro,why in bokaro because i think land is available in good location and it will provide employment and the student of bokaro will not go to other states for higher education .this college will really help the people of jharkhand and bihar.
    if someone really intersted in my project then plz send me a mail or call me .

mob. no. 9031932228/8147502863
    email kewatpankaj2@gmail.com
    I admired your taught about educational development of Jharkhand. I am also student of Bangalore University since last year. If Bokaro has some best colleges then we has not gone to other states for education

Dear Pankaj
    I am interest with your project. If you do not mind cot you tell me when you are starting your favorable project in Bokaro

Hello pankaj kumar kewat,

Its very nice to hear that you are thinking of such a project. Definitely anybody living in Bihar or Jharkhand will be interested in this project. But only interest is not enough. We have to do complete homework to do anything like that.

I would like to know your qualification and what preparations you have done in this regard. And definitely I am interested but I am in Japan right now. So I can't do more about it. But definitely I am interested.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.