You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Bihar board result passed out

The result of Bihar board passed out at 28th May. It is really good news for all appear candidate because the maximum numbers for student are passed. The percentage of passed is more then previous years. Share your opinion about the result of Bihar board 2012
    Hello Phagu Mahto,

Yes it is indeed a good news that BIhar board results have been announced and pass percentage of students has increased as compared to previous year. My heartiest congratulation of all the students.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Thank you for response my all forum and resources.
    But I do not understand that we are only regular contributor of the side. Why?

Hello Phagu,

As I said when you joined the site that there are not many contributors here and we need to tell people about Biharspider, that how good site this is. Rather than wasting time on the internet here and there, people can do something productive here. They can gain some knowledge about Bihar and Jharkhand and in turn also earn some good pocket money for sharing there knowledge with us.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.