You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for May 2012 at Biharspider

As per Partnership program of BiharSpider, Rs. 1166 was to be shared for a minimum total of 2000 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 529. so only Rs. 308.00 was shared and remaining Rs. 858 remained undistributed. The members who qualified are:

Vimal - Rs. 230
    Phagu Mahto - Rs. 78

Though Jeevan didn't qualified as per above criteria, keeping his active contribution in mind, we are allocating something to him.

Jeevan - Rs. 35
    Thank You Webmaster
    I am very happy to achieve the reward of Partnership share for May 2012 at Biharspider. This is my first month at Biharspider. After one month I got more experience in writing skill and communication skill.

Thank you very much WM,
    I am glad to see my name here. Hopefully I will be qualified for this month and I will be glad to see my name ahead in this list. Contgrats Phagu and Vimal.
    Thanks!

Hello Friends,

Yes I am also happy to announce your names here. Also this month we have registered highest revenue achieved by Biharspider so far. So if we keep working like this, soon its revenue will reach greater heights and in turn our revenue sharing will also increase. I hope you all will continue the good work.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.