You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Why my points and cash dedicate from account?

Dear webmaster
    I do not know how my 7 Rs and 14 points are dedicated from my account. Can you tell me why? If I have some mistake then explain me what is my mistake. I am trying to remove it.
    Hello Phagu,

Try to refresh your cash credits and points and it will appear. No points is deleted after it has been awarded to a member. However there are some points that you need to take care.

1) Please take care of spelling mistakes in whatever you post. And if there are spelling mistakes try to correct them. For example in this post, you have written dedicated, but it should be deleted.

2) When I say something while putting your articles in pending try to follow that. I am telling that for your own good. If you write good articles, you can earn in dollars, not just Rs.10 per article. For example in your article on central university article. I asked you to change the topic and see some of the articles about vacancy written by me. So that you can present your article in a better way. You changed the topic, but nothing else has changed in your article. Neither have you tried to ask me what changes can be done to make your article better.

Please note that I have nothing against you. All these things will help you in making you a better writer. And if you write good article, You can apply for adsense account, if you don't have one, which will help you earning in dollars. So please take care of what I ask you. If you have any doubts feel free to contact me. I am always there to help you.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

@Webmaster
    Thank you Sir
    It is my great opportunity working under you. I know that I am not a good writer but with the help of your guideline my writing skill has been developing day by day. So please guide me properly in future.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.