You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Please help me for BPSC exam

Hi Sir,

I want to preparation for BPSC examination, so could you please guide me about the Examination (Both Prelimn & Main)?

Could you also suggest me about the good coaching center for these examination?

Thanks,
    Shashi Prakash
    Dear Shashi
    You are welcome to Biharspider. According to you, you are preparing the Bihar Public Selection Commission. You have asked about the better coaching center for preparation then you need visit our resources section where you found some review of coaching center. In this site we can practice various types of question for competitive examination.

Hi Phagu,

Thanks for quick responce.

Could you please let me know the age limitation for BPSC because my DOB is 15-05-1976(36 yrs.) and i am from General Category.

Thanks,
    Shashi Prakash

Hi Phagu,

Could you please give me direct link to access the resources section where I can find some review of coaching center, because I am not able to find that page.

Please also confirm me in Bihar, Jharkhand & UP the age limit is 40yrs, I have read this news in some site.

Thanks,
    Shashi Prakash

Eligible Age: 19-24 years.
    Some relaxation according to caste

Exam Pattern
    Preliminary Examination
    Main Examination
    Subjects for Examination:

Compulsory
    General Knowledge
    Maths
    English (Essay)

Optional (Any two)

For further information please visit http://bpsc.bih.nic.in/

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.