You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Please does real calculation in Partnership Share?

Dear webmaster
    If you want to anyone work under you then you need to honesty. You do not mind I am top contributor of June. My point is 164. But I am not top winner of partnership share for June 2012 at Biharspider why?
    How is your point more then me in resources section? Please, Can you give me your resources list of June 2012?
    Dear Phagu,

Kindly read the rules of Partnership share at biharspider. That will help you. If you still have any doubts feel free to contact me. I will be very happy to clear your doubts. And if after reading the rules of partnership share, your doubts are clear also mention here that your doubts are clear. So that I can know that your doubts are cleared. I request you, to please go through the rules once again.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Dear Phagu,

As far as the answer of your second question is concerned. You can view my contributions in following way. Go to my profile page. click on my contributions tab. Then select the date range from when to when you want to select my contributions. You will be able to see my contributions.

We are not here to cheat anybody. We are like family, working together for this site. I request you to devote some time to this site and you will be able to know more about it.

Fore your reference I am providing you the link of to my contribution. You just need to select the date range.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Thank you
    I am felling very relax after clearing doubt. Actually this time I am confused why not my picture scrolls in award and gift section. In your award and gifts section picture scroll your previous winner please update if possible.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.