You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Provide some extra facilities for members

Dear webmaster

Biharspider has only limit section of income. They are resources, Referral and partnership share (only for top contributor). It is not sufficient

I think that you need to launch extra activity work for income like member of the week; member of the month, resources contests etc. This type of income scheme attractive point for members. If possible then launch new scheme for member.

Because all members have no content writing capacity. If they have other way of income from this site then members spent own time on Biharspider
    Hello Phagu,

Suggestions are always welcome. I can start all the earning schemes suggested by you. But there are not many contributors. It will be like running alone in a race. Because you are me are contributing here at the moment.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Dear webmaster (SKP)

I am telling you about your third typo mistake in you are me are contributing here at the moment.

The right sentence is you and me are contributing here at the moment.

Hello Phagu,

Thanks a lot. Keep up the good work. I would say that rather than finding silly mistakes, do some useful work. For example, In this thread of yours there are many grammatical errors. If I started pointing those errors, it will be waste of my as well as your time. These are some of the mistakes. But here are some of your mistakes.

Wrong: Biharspider has only limit section of income
    Correct: Biharspider has only limited section of income

I don't know what this sentence means: This type of income scheme attractive point for members.

Wrong: Because all members have no content writing capacity.
    Correct: Because all members don't have content writing capacity.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

Thank you Sir

It is not a field of battle. We need to focus on improving our site Biharspider in world level class

Yes, it is truth. I know that I have several grammatically. But it is also truth that I am working under your. You need to guide me

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.