You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How to improve Resourses

Dear Editors,

Thanks for approve my resource which I have submitted earlier. I also see your suggestion below of resource. I will follow your guideline in submission of articles.

You have also mentioned there about image alignment. Please help me more about alignment of images so that I can apply this on my new resource.

My resource Celebrations at Radisson Blu Hotel Ranchi have some alignment problem. Is it possible I can edit alignment of images or possible to done by you.
    Hello Arvind,

Good to know that you are willing to learn fast and improve. We are here to help you out. Alignment of image means aligning them to left, right or center of the page. Earlier, images posted by you were not aligned. But now I have aligned them to left. You can see the difference. However, since the size of image posted by you is big, It is not looking good. You are free to align images in the way it looks good. You can do aligning by using align='left' or align='right' or align='center'. You can refer sample html codes for more reference. If you still have any doubts feel free to ask me.

Webmaster
    Biharspider

• Sign In to post your comments